- Israel Grants Oil Rights in Syria to Murdoch and Rothschild. Murdoch, is Wall Street Journal and Fox News. www.craigmurray.org.uk/…/israel-grants-oil-rights-in-syria…
Craig Murray Feb 21, 2013 – Israel Grants Oil Rights in Syria to Murdoch and Rothschild. by craig on … It is right between the ceasefire 1974 UNDOF lines Alfa and Bravo.
- Rupert Murdoch Jews, Jewish & Israel News | Algemeiner … www.algemeiner.com/tag/rupert-murdoch-jews/
Feb 15, 2013 – Camp Faouar, the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) …
- UK’s Chief Rabbi Praises Rupert Murdoch, Warns of Spreading …http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/missions/undof/
- Israel Without Rupert Murdoch – Algemeiner www.algemeiner.com › Commentary › Opinion
- Algemeiner Journal Jul 20, 2011 – Rupert Murdoch and Wendi Murdoch at the Vanity Fair party celebrating … For Israel and the Jewish community however, the fading or possible …Vanity Fair: Rupert Murdoch Suffered Elder Abuse From Wendi Deng http://gawker.com/vanity-fair-rupert-murdoch-suffered-elder-abuse-from-w-1517523775
- Murdoch says Obama win would be ‘nightmare for Israel’ www.jpost.com/…/Murdoch-says-Obama-win-would-…
The Jerusalem Post Oct 14, 2012 – Media mogul Rupert Murdoch on Saturday Tweeted that the reelection of US President Barack Obama would be a “nightmare for Israel,” and …
- Obama Signs Law Providing $225 Million for Israel‘s Iron Dome
Israel Requested Funding to Speed Up Production of Components and to Maintain Stockpiles
- UNDOF – United Nations Disengagement Observer Force
What does UNDOF stand for? UNDOF stands for United Nations Disengagement Observer Force. This definition appears very rarely :
Supervising ceasefire and disengagement agreement
From early March 1974, the situation in the Israel-Syria sector became increasingly unstable, and firing intensified. The United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) was established on 31 May 1974 by Security Council resolution 350 (1974) PDF Document, following the agreed disengagement of the Israeli and Syrian forces in the Golan.
Since then, UNDOF has remained in the area to maintain the ceasefire between the Israeli and Syrian forces and to supervise the implementation of the disengagement agreement. http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/missions/undof/
- Turkey and Israel Are Directly Supporting ISIS and Al Qaeda ... www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3…
Information Clearing House
Sep 28, 2014 – “Throughout the reporting period, UNDOF frequently observed armed …. rotten rupert murdoch, samantha sadist, nulandian putschery and state …
- UKT: Israel Grants Oil Rights in Syria to Murdoch and …philsreport.blogspot.com/2014/04/israel-grants-oil-rights-in-syria-to.html
Apr 8, 2014 – It is right between the ceasefire 1974 UNDOF lines Alfa and Bravo. Through the DMZ runs shiny and new Israeli barbed, high-voltage, …
- Israel Without Rupert Murdoch | Dovid Efune – Huffington Post http://www.algemeiner.com/2011/07/20/israel-without-rupert-murdoch/
The Huffington Post
Jul 20, 2011 – For Israel and the Jewish community, however, the fading or possible fading of Murdoch’s star should serve as a stark wakeup call and …
- Golan heights | CounterPsyOps
Sep 8, 2013 – Israel has granted oil exploration rights inside Syria, in the occupied Golan Heights … oil in Israel – include Rupert Murdoch and Lord Jacob Rothschild. … United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF), and their …
- Uprooted Palestinian: URGENT: UNDOF Abandoned …uprootedpalestinians.blogspot.com/…/urgent-undof-abandoned-positions…Sep 17, 2014 – URGENT: UNDOF Abandoned Positions in Syrian Golan and are Stationed on the Israeli Side … established in 1974 between Syria and the Israeli enemy which occupies the Syrian Golan. ….. Ruppert Murdoch & Hezbollah’
- Israel Grants Oil Rights in …
Feb 21, 2013 – Israel Grants Oil Rights in Syria to Murdoch and Rothschild. by craig on … It is right between the ceasefire 1974 UNDOF lines Alfa and Bravo.
Israel in Congo Today
Meanwhile Congo’s soldiers have never moved away from the role allocated to them by Leopold – as a force to coerce, torment and rape an unarmed civilian population.
Dan Gertler became billionaire thanks to Africa minerals resource.
Dan Gertler is an Israeli billionaire who made his fortune in Congo’s vast mineral trade. He’s just 38 years old and friend of President of Democrat Republic of Congo, Joseph Kabila. Mr Gertler says he deserves a Nobel Prizes because Congo needs people like him who are investing their money in country. According to Mr Gertler arrogance “They need people like us, who come and put billions in the ground. Without this, the resources are worth nothing.”
$50 million values of minerals shipped from the Congolese city of Goma each Month and Congo’s global raking for production of the rare blue-grey metal tantalum is 3rd in World.
Lack of Economic expertise and combined with greedy to get rich quickly for the time they are power it is destroying African leaders judgments to improve the basics condition of living of African population. Also lack of a good education system in Africa is keeping its people oppressed or in darkness from corrupted African governments.
Of the Europeans who scrambled for control of Africa at the end of the 19th century, Belgium’s King Leopold II left arguably the largest and most horrid legacy of all.
While the Great Powers competed for territory elsewhere, the king of one of Europe’s smallest countries carved his own private colony out of 100km2 of Central African rainforest.
He claimed he was doing it to protect the “natives” from Arab slavers, and to open the heart of Africa to Christian missionaries, and Western capitalists.
Instead,the king unleashed new horrors on the African continent.
Torment and rape
The campaign to reveal the truth behind Leopold’s “secret society of murderers,” led by diplomat Roger Casement, and a former shipping clerk ED Morel, became the first mass human rights movement. Sadly,
Israel Dan Gertler in Congo Today
Meanwhile, have never moved away from the role allocated to them by Leopold – as a force to coerce, torment and rape an unarmed civilian population.